The Cocoknits Maker's Board provides a handy way to follow charts, patterns, recipes and lots more. One side props up for an adjustable display, and the small magnets included in the kit can hold papers and small tools. You've also got super handy inner pockets to store your documents.
Julie at Cocoknits originally designed the Maker's Board to make it easier to read knitting charts. From there, the prototype evolved to hold little tools, recipes, or indeed a tablet. Like many of her ingenious inventions, we absolutely love it!
Cocoknits recently previewed the Maker's Board on their Instagram. The feedback was incredible; we think this may be the 'it' accessory this festive season!
What you get:
- Washable paper fabric folder and removable metal sheets.
- Four round magnets covered in PLA (fermented plant fibres). No plastic!
- Two small, round, uncovered magnets to hold your Cocoknits Row Counter, Stitch Markers, Snips, Cable Needles and other magnetic accessories (accessories not included).
- Three powerful, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping the board and holding your other tools.
- A quality linen drawstring bag with instructions on a hanging tag.
Available in two colours - Kraft and Grey. The outer size is 28cm (11in) x 23cm (9in) when folded. The Cocoknits Ruler, Needle Gauge Ruler and Coloured Magnets featured in the photos will be available to purchase a little later in the year. Even more Cocoknits goodies to collect! ❤️