Julie at Cocoknits is about beautiful, versatile, and long-lasting storage solutions. These cylinder bins are just that. They're perfect for organising your yarn, crafts, and anything else that needs tidying - from toys to towels. Made of machine washable kraft paper fabric, and available in small, medium and large sizes. They're sturdy enough to sit up but collapsable when not in use. The bins have an approx 1.5" / 4 cm tab loop for easy hanging or grabbing off a shelf. White is ideal for dyeing and embellishing with embroidery or block printing. Each bin comes packaged with a scrap piece to test dyeing techniques.
- Made of sturdy, washable white kraft paper.
- Approx 1.5" / 4 cm fabric loop for hanging.
- Dimensions (in a cylinder, as used).
- Small: 4.75" / 12 cm diameter, 5.5" / 14 cm tall.
- Medium: 6.75" / 17 cm diameter, 7" / 18 cm tall.
- Large: 10" / 25 cm diameter, 9.75" / 25 cm tall.
How to use:
- Store yarn: a sweater's worth in the large size or use the small size as a yarn bowl.
- Knitting projects large and small.
- Nest inside a Cocoknits Kraft Caddy, tote, backpack, basket, or a bigger bin for extra organisation.
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf, desk, or table in common areas and bedrooms.
- Hang on a wall to hold lightweight items.
- Test dye on the included scrap piece, then dye the bin.
Washing softens the material, creating a worn look similar to leather. Machine wash gently in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry thoroughly.