Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine intends to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far.
Issue 14, summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights. Gentle, delicate and carefree. Summers are so short and sweet that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep. Ten designs featured in Laine's summer collection embody the summer night's magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
Laine 14, Wivi, includes:
- 148 pages
- Ten knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (charts and written instructions are provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by Laine's regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Print only. No digital download code is available.
Printed in Estonia.
All images are copyrighted by Laine Publishing.