Laine Magazine - Issue 13
We have run out of stock for this item.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine intends to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far.
In issue 13, Laine showcase gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in their winter collection are classic and long-lasting, ones that could be borrowed from your spouse's, friend's or parent's closet.
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- Ten knitting patterns & one crochet pattern beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by Laine's regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine's favourite section.
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.
Find the pattern preview pages on Laine's website and Ravelry.
Print only. No digital download code is available.
Printed in Estonia.
All images are copyrighted by Laine Publishing.