Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine's intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far.
Laine 12, Hav, includes:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by Laine's regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine's favourite section.
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Print only. No digital download code is available.
Printed in Estonia.
All images are copyrighted by Laine Publishing.