LYKKE Driftwood Fixed Circulars Needles come in a broad range of lengths and sizes. I'm a big fan of these needles and use them for both in the round knitting and knitting flat pieces. All of the needles have both metric, as well as US sizes, etched on.
The LYKKE Driftwood Fixed Circular Needles are available in the following lengths and needles sizes:
- 22cm (9") - 2mm (US0) to 5.5mm (US9)
- 30cm (12') - 2mm (US0) to 5.5mm (US9)
- 40cm (16') - 2mm (US0) to 9mm (US13)
- 60cm (24") - 2mm (US0) to 12mm (US17)
- 80cm (32") - 2mm (US0) to 12mm (US17)
- 100cm (40") - 2mm (US0) to 12mm (US17)
If you need some LYKKE Double Pointed Needles to go with your circulars, you can find those here.
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE combines high-quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making needles. Made of birch wood, they're soft and warm to the touch and smooth on the yarn.